What we do at ECCO is known the world over. But why do we do it? All in the name of personnel safety and productivity. For more than 45 years, our people have put professionals first in engineering, design, manufacturing, and service so they can work safer and with better results. Even at a glance it’s clear to see why pros trust ECCO when there’s a job to be done right.
HEADQUARTERS - BOISE, IDAHO
170 +Team Members
91,000Sq Ft Facility
- ECCO Corporate Headquarters is a leader in safety product design, engineering, testing, manufacturing, and quality control.
700 +Team Members
200Registered US Patents
3000 +Aftermarket Distributors
- World’s largest manufacturer of back-up alarms and amber warning lights
- Most complete line of warning products for commercial vehicles
- Industry leader in product innovation including many “industry firsts”
- 400,000 SF Manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing space
- ISO9001 certified / AMECA certified test labs
ECCO Sales Leadership
Keeping ECCO future-focused
ECCO Safety Group
Discover more about our parent company, search careers and find out what we mean by ‘People-Driven Performance’.